This page is for a previous year's event and is left up in case you came here from another site.
Please visit the front page if you're looking for information on our next Pub Crawl.
The Object of the Game
: To hole-punch your way through the Monopoly game card! In no particular order, obtain a hole-punch for making a purchase at each participating bar and for completing at least one additional task from each side of the game card. We also want to bring the Greater Roseville community together to raise money for local children in need and have a GOOD TIME DOING IT!!!!!!
- Check in begins at 5pm at the Boxing Donkey, where participants can pick up their T-shirts and Game Cards.
- At 6pm the crawl is on, as players take place in a LIVE Monopoly Game!
• Players will wander the streets of Old Roseville, stopping at each participating bar to purchase a drink, or two... or more :) Each bar will offer a drink special for our players.
- Bartenders will hole-punch the corresponding square from the Monopoly Game Card when players order food or drinks.
- The wandering Chance deck will have all sorts of fun and silly dares to complete at the bars and will earn the crawler an additional hole-punch.
- The wandering Community Chest will offer participants a chance to WIN items donated by the community!
- Special Appearance from the Active 20-30 Club’s very own Mr. Moneybags! Find him throughout the night to make a donation to charity!
- At the end of the night, all participants will meet back at the Boxing Donkey between 10 and 10:30pm to check back in. Players can collect prizes they have won along the way, pick up their goodie bags, as well as submit their completed Game Cards which will be drawn for Raffle Items and a Grand Prize!